NEWS! STEPHENIE MEYER AT BOOK SIGNING IN WASHINGTON DC ON FEBRUARY 21st!
She will be signing at Politics and Prose in Washington DC. Go to their website for full details. You can also Tweet them at @LifeinFiction!
Meyer will sign books from noon – 3 p.m. on Thursday, February 21. Signing line tickets are required.
- Signing line tickets will be available at Politics & Prose Bookstore Thursday, February 21 beginning at 9 a.m.
- You MUST have a ticket to enter the signing line. Purchase is not required to receive a signing line ticket.
- You must pick up tickets in-person. There is no pre-ordering of tickets. We cannot hold tickets.
- ONE TICKET PER PERSON.
- Only customers who purchase a copy of Stephenie’s previous books or THE HOST from Politics & Prose will receive a complimentary THE HOST movie poster for stars Max Irons and Jake Abel to sign.
- Stephenie will ONLY sign books – no pictures, posters, CDs, t-shirts, or memorabilia.
- Stephenie will personalize THE HOST only (with first names only). Previous books will receive a signature without personalization.
- Stephenie will sign up to two books PER PERSON.
- Photographs are allowed; however, there will be no posed pictures during the signing.